January 15, 2018 – Nansen Dialogue Center Skopje expresses gratitude to all primary and secondary schools that have submitted complete applications within the deadline of the call announced on December 10, 2017. The open call was announced by Nansen Dialogue Center Skopje in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science in order to select 3 (three) new primary and/or secondary models – schools which will apply the Concept for Intercultural Education.
In accordance with the stated criteria for selection of model-schools in which the Concept for Intercultural Education will be implemented, potential schools that will be considered in the next selection phase are the following schools:
– Secondary municipal technical school “Gostivar” – Gostivar
– Municipal primary school “Krste Petkov Misirkov” – Radovis
– Secondary municipal school “Gostivar” – Gostivar
The next selection phase envisages the realization of a visit to the above schools in order to check the information and action plan that are part of the application, and on the basis of which the final decision will be made for the selection of model schools.
The following schools:
– Municipal primary school “Vrapchiste” – Vrapchishte
– Municipal primary school “Bratstvo – Bashkimi- Birlik” – Gostivar
– Municipal secondary school “Car Samoil” – Resen
will have the opportunity to be included in the programs of the Nansen Training Center and in the realization of the project activities by applying the Nansen model. Additional details about this kind of cooperation will be presented during the meetings with the administrations of these schools.