NDC Skopje has launched the latest initiative- the Studio Program on October 26, 2013. On the recording of the first show, the studio program featured two distinguished guest speakers from Norway; the Founder of the Nansen Dialogue Network- Mr. Steinar Bryn and NDC Skopje Board member Ms. Ingrid Vik.
The purpose and some of the goals of the NDC Skopje Studio Program are the following:
- to tackle the current issues of the Macedonian education system related to lack of communication between various ethnic communities, lack of teachers competences to work in multicultural setting, etc.;
- raise the awareness about the negative impact of school segregation trends;
- promote the success and achievements of the Nansen model schools;
- share the challenges faced during the establishment of integrated education;
- promote integrated education as a global trend and tendency;
- share international best practices and challenges related to integrated education;
- to present the opinions and recommendations of various domestic and international experts and speakers
The first recorded show is expected to be broadcast on the beginning of November, 2013 via NDC Skopje YouTube channel.