On December 6 and 13, 2017 teachers Radica Acevska and Mirsada Idrizi implemented the daily activity “Germany” as part of the monthly topic “Through Europe” within the program section Peace and tolerance. The goals of the activity were:
- Getting acquainted with the German state symbols, as well as with the traditional costume and its features;
- Empowering students for the proper use of several cultural and social phrases from the German language;
- Increasing children’s interest in reading and discovering classic fairy tales by German authors;
- Building cultural and hygiene habits while consuming different types of new food products;
- Developing mutual cooperation and respect among students in the group.