Training Centre for Intercultural Education at Nansen Dialogue Centre Skopje, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and Science of R. North Macedonia (MES), as well as the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE) publish:
OPEN CALL FOR MODULE-B TRAINING FOR INTERCULTURAL EDUCATION,
as part of the National Strategy for Development of the Concept of One Society and Interculturalism
- The training is intended for teachers and professional associates who have successfully completed the MODUL-A training in 2020.
- The trainings are held bilingually / trilingually (MK / ALB / TR).
- The trainings are held by local and international lecturers in the field of intercultural education.
- The training is characterized by: small group work, group discussion, simulations, problem-based learning and role-play.
- Upon successful completion of the training, participants receive a nationally and internationally recognized certificate.
- Taking into account the health protocols and recommendations, as well as the specific circumstances in which this school year takes place, the training will be held online on the Zoom platform. Of course, we will follow them in the upcoming period and we will act accordingly or we will adapt the training.
- The application is done individually by the interested candidates, by filling in the available application form.
- Number of participants is limited and registrations will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application forms are available on Macedonian, Albanian and Turkish language.
- The application deadline is 20.02.2021. until 3 p.m. Applications submitted after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications, will not be considered.
- For any additional information, contact us at: email@example.com