Training Centre for Intercultural Education – Nansen Dialogue Centre Skopje, in partnership with the Ministry of Education and Science of R. North Macedonia and Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education (NICIE), announce:
OPEN CALL FOR AWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRAINING ON INTERCULTURAL EDUCATION
as part of the National Strategy for Development of the Concept of One Society and Interculturalism
CONTENTS AND STRUCTURE OF THE TRAINING
The training contains following topics:
- The training is intended for teachers and professional associates from all primary and secondary schools.
- The training consists of eight one-day workshops, which will be held once a month, on weekdays, from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Trainings are bilingual/trilingual (MAC/ALB/TR).
- Trainings are conducted by local and international lecturers in the field of intercultural education.
- Training features: work in small groups, group discussion, simulations, problem-based learning and role-play.
- Participants will receive nationally and internationally recognized certificate for successfully completed training.
- The scholarship fully covers participants travel expenses, meals, tuition fees, work materials, training facility, etc.
- The training application is submitted individually by all interested candidates, by filling in the available application form.
- Number of participants is limited and registrations will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application can be downloaded from following links:
– Macedonian language: https://tcnmie.org/mk/apliciraj
– Albanian language: https://tcnmie.org/sq/aplikoni
– Turkish language: https://tcnmie.org/basvur
- Application deadline: 10 February 2020, 15:00. Applications sent after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications, will not be considered.
- For any additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org